Job role: Finance Manager (Regional) - Part Time
Are you the right applicant for this opportunity Find out by reading through the role overview below.
Salary: 22,000 - 26,000
Hours: 27.5 hours 9:00-15:00 Monday - Friday
Do you have previous experience in Finance Management? Are you AAT level 4 or above qualified? Are you looking to work for a non-profit organisation?
If so, read this opportunity maybe for you.
Duties of the Finance Manager will include:
- Payroll for up to 40 employees
- Supplier management and payments
- Prepare annual financial accounts and statutory returns
- Manage annual budget and financial statements
- Planning and preparation of cash flow forecast reports
- Budget and Cash Flow Monitoring/Forecasting
- Financial report management
- Updating of employee pension records
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within a Finance Manager / Bursar role
- AAT qualified to level 4 or a part qualified accountant
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Sage or other financial packages
- Attention to detail and time management
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Understanding of non-profit sector
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply today. This is a one stage interview process and my client are offering an immediate start
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels.
Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.