FINANCIAL MANAGER / GURU
Are you a Finance Manager? Good. Are you looking for flexible work you can do from home, the equivalent of a couple days a week? Great! Are you a creative thinker that wants to apply your finance skills to a young and fast-growing company? Awesome! This Way Up is looking for a Finance Manager / Guru to assist and guide us on our rapid growth, so if these sound like you, then let us know!
ABOUT US: We exist to help people and brands reach their full potential. We do this by helping ambitious brands succeed on Amazon. Our core values are to be Thorough, Dedicated and Human. To this end we have created a team that has become the jealously guarded secret for a number of successful existing and start-up brands. We are the people behind a number of Amazon’s success stories, working closely with brands to develop and deliver their digital marketplace strategy. We consult, advise, strategise, and deliver high growth results in some of the most competitive consumer markets. We have grown rapidly in the last year and are putting together a team of experts to help support and guide this growth into the future. To get a better idea of us, feel free to check out our website and LinkedIn page.
ABOUT THE ROLE: We are looking for someone to join us as a Financial Manager, a few days a month and help put together a strong foundation for our growth. This includes:
- Reviewing existing processes and putting together robust processes for us, our Bookkeeper and Accountants to implement;
- Working closely with the management team fulfilling the function of strategic finance advisor and hands-on finance manager;
- Providing insights on the financial health of the business and monitoring cash flow;
- Help plan and manage our forecasts, growth and of course, finances;
- Review our pricing models and give suggestions for improvement;
- Help structure our company, and sub-brands efficiently;
- Other things that come up in the day-to-day running of a fast-growing business!
ABOUT YOU: You do not need to know about Amazon and Amazon sales, what we need is someone to be our Finance Guru. This includes:
- CIMA, ACCA, or ACA Qualified with post-qualification experience;
- Excellent understanding of Xero;
- Experience working in a hands-on environment;
- Experience working in an agency or consultancy desirable but not required;
- A demonstrable ability to think outside the box, innovate and think creatively.
LOCATION: We are a fully remote team. You just need to be able to work UK business hours.
Start Date: ASAP, but this is negotiable
Applications: Send us your CV along with a cover letter outlining why you’d like to join our team. You’re welcome to be creative in the format in which you do this.
As well as the above, please also provide your top four finance tips for a fast growing business, and explain why you see them as important.