Alexander Lloyd are working with a global business based in Gatwick who are looking for a qualified (or finalist) Financial Accountant on a part-time basis, roughly 21 hours or 3 days a week, for 12-14 month maternity cover.
Make your application after reading the following skill and qualification requirements for this position.
The role will act as a key business partner to another arm of the business providing key financial support including accurate month end close.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to reduce their hours or if you already work part-time but looking for a new challenge or looking to get back into work.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the monthly Cash Flow preparation
- Provide input into the Budget setting process as necessary
Experience & qualifications:
- Finalist or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Up to date and working knowledge of preparation of month end close and working with auditors
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Knowledge of UK Tax rules
- Statutory accounts reporting knowledge
- Experience working with non-finance staff
Please quote 47459 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at . This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.