18 days ago
The role will act as a key business partner to another arm of the business providing key financial support including accurate month end close.
This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to reduce their hours or if you already work part-time but looking for a new challenge or looking to get back into work.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Prepare month end accruals and prepayments
* Assist with the monthly Cash Flow preparation
* Provide input into the Budget setting process as necessary
Experience & qualifications:
* Finalist or fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Up to date and working knowledge of preparation of month end close and working with auditors
* Ability to work as part of a team and individually
* Knowledge of UK Tax rules
* Statutory accounts reporting knowledge
* Experience working with non-finance staff
Please quote 47459 when calling Phill Stagg at Alexander Lloyd or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is the leading recruiter across a range of roles within the Finance and Accountancy space. From part to fully qualified accountants within Financial Reporting, Management Accounts, FP&A, Commercial Finance up to Director level throughout Surrey, Sussex, London & Kent.