Not for Profit
To 50k + excellent benefits
Our client is a not for profit organisation offering a diverse portfolio of services. Due to their continued success and growth, they have created a new role for a qualified Financial Accountant.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a truly innovative and passionate organisation who really value their employees and provide a supportive and inclusive environment where you will be rewarded for your hard work and commitment.
Reporting and working closely with the Finance Director responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all transactions across general ledger, accounts payable and sales ledger are accurate and robust
- Completion of the monthly management accounts
- Quarterly and annual forecasting, tracking performance against budget
- Preparation of statutory accounts and annual financial statements for year end
- Assisting with the preparation and writing of Board reports
- Providing support with Treasury arrangements
- The role is offered on a part-time basis 3 days or up to 25 hours a week to suit
- You will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with proven post-qualified experience in industry
- The ability to be hands on is a must as this is a varied role where you will be responsible for posting invoices through to full accountability for all month end and year end activities
- A team player, you will have experience of working in a small inclusive team ideally within a not for profit environment
- Strong systems skills are essential, excellent Excel and knowledge of accounting packages
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 372345.