£50,000.00 (full time the salary) will be offered on a pro rata basis circa £30000.00 for 3 days approx.
PART TIME - Hours to suit approx. 25 per week - FLEXIBLE WORKING REQUIRED
Based on the outskirts on Dartford
My client, a leader in its field, is seeking a qualified and experienced Financial Controller.
The company is privately owned and family run, they have a very successful business that requires a very competent head of finances to manage, oversee, and be responsible for the whole accounting function for the business.
The role will suit someone who is looking to work locally and also wants a part time position and who has a comprehensive financial and accounting background, ideally within the manufacturing, industrial or mechanical engineering industries.
You will be covering all aspects of the running the finances including everything up to Trial Balance including ; VAT, Fixed assets, supplier payments, bank reconciliations, accruals, Corp Tax payments.
HMRC payments, foreign exchange deals & payments.
This will suit someone who has a passion for all things accounting, almost like an auditor, who has a sharp eye for the books, can spot an anomaly and whose strength lies in running very efficient, well organised and ordered accounts, for submission to the Company Accountants.
They want someone who can fully immerse themselves in the company, the staff and its product so you can really get to know all areas and aspects of the business
• Payroll for 10 staff via Sage 50 covering all areas of payroll, starters, leavers, pension etc
• Managing multiple company bank accounts, transferring between for managing payments etc
• VAT returns
• Supplier payment requests and authorisation
• Managing fixed asset register
• Supplier invoice payments
• Foreign Exchange Transactions and Foreign Payments
• Final Accounts
• End of year adjustments
• Some basic HR and Health & Safety.
• Accounts Receivable (Treasury) twice monthly or as required
• Stock Checks / Audit.
• Periodic ad hoc Audit of Accounts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Someone with experience of all of the above duties
Qualified ACCA ideally and by experience
If you have the necessary skills and experience listed above, and are looking for a part time role in the Dartford area, then please call Claire Power to discuss your interest and send your CV