Part-Time 20-30 hours per week.
Circa £30-£34k pro-rata
Chalkwell Coach Hire Limited is a Sittingbourne based family business, having been established in 1931. We currently operate 40 buses and coaches, employing over 70 people.
We are seeking an Accounts Supervisor to oversee a small team, and reporting to director level. This is a part time role with some flexibility.
• Co-ordinating the workflow in our accounts department, including sales and purchase leger.
• Take the lead on weekly and monthly payroll.
• Oversight of daily cashflow forecasts, advising the directors accordingly.
• Review and critical analysis of work undertaken within the department.
• Final preparation of monthly management accounts (P&L, balance sheet, budget variance reports)
• Maintain effective cost monitoring systems, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement.
The successful candidate will have the following essential attributes:
• Proficient with Sage 50, Sage Payroll and Microsoft Excel.
• Comprehensive experience of contemporary payroll demands and general accounts tasks.
• Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proven ability to lead a small team.
• AAT, ACCA or equivalent qualification.
The closing date for applications is 10th March 2021. Please send a CV and covering letter.
Part-time hours: 25 per week average
Application deadline: 10/03/2021
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £30,000.00-£34,000.00 per year
We provide a Covid-Secure environment. There is a degree of flexibility with this job, which can include working from home some of the time.