Highly successful construction company urgently require experienced part time Financial Controller for a challenging position at UK Head office in Egham, Surrey.
A superb opportunity to work as a Financial Controller, 25 to 30 hours a week, within a dynamic organisation offering a flexible work schedule..
- Reporting to the Managing Director with responsibility for a finance team of 2
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts for 2 separate group entities
- Producing management accounting for both entities working to monthly reporting deadlines
- Projected profit and loss accounts and analysis
- Management of the company budget and reporting on variances
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Project cost control and offering cost saving recommendations
- Corporation tax reporting & analysis
- Project accounting and reporting on revenues and expenditure
- Setting up and maintaining costing models in MS Excel
- You will be available part time between 25 and 30 hours a week
- Ideally you will be ACCA or CIMA Qualified and have previous experience within an SME environment.
- In addition you will have knowledge of SAGE Accounting and good Excel skills
- Applicants will have proven Management Accounting experience and have previously managed a small team
What is on offer
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking
- Contributory Pension
- Annual bonus