Tier 1 Investment Bank seeking a candidate to join the Credit Risk Analytics team as its Chief Operating Officer.
This role involves directly supporting the Global Head of CEMG (EMEA Head Credit Risk Analytics) in the execution of the Team's mandate and strategy.
The primary responsibilities are:
* Assist Global Head of CEMG to ensure the Team is run in an efficient and effective manner
* Manage and track of key Credit Risk Analytics deliverables including regulatory commitments, audit and self-identified issues, and projects
* Coordinate across Credit Risk Analytics the annual Risk Control (RCSA) process and regulatory self-assessment processes
* Assist in creation of presentations for internal governance committees and regulators, and perform peer reviews for clarity and consistency
* Maintain the Credit Risk Analytics end user application inventory, business continuity plan, and monitor of outsourcing arrangements to ensure they meet internal and regulatory expectations
Skills Required (essential)
* Experience in financial services, preferably in areas relating to Risk models
* Strong background in controls, demonstrated ability to drive and implement a change agenda (preferably in a technical model related function)
* Proven ability to prioritise, multitask and work to tight deadlines while keeping attention to details, asking the right question, and effectively challenging