Venture Recruitment Partners are working in partnership with a leading UK Services provider, based in Reading, in their search for a Financial Reporting Accountant on a part time basis.
Apply (by clicking the relevant button) after checking through all the related job information below.
- Develop best practice processes and procedures for external reporting, in both a statutory and regulatory environment.
- Review and implementation of new reporting developments affecting the organisation.
- Assist with the preparation of annual and interim consolidated financial statements.
- Produce key deliverables for submission to the Audit Committee and Board at various stages during the year.
- Be the key contact for the external audit team at year-end and half year.
- Provide technical accounting advice to other areas of finance and the wider business whilst assisting in delivering the annual finance training.
- Day-to-day management of subsidiary companies, including the processing of journals, preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and completing budgeting & forecasting processes.
- Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA or ACCA).
- Experience in a technically orientated accounting role.
- Strong communication skills and experience of meeting tight deadlines.
- Desire to work part time, c. 22 hours a week.