We are delighted to be actively recruiting for a word class client in the financial sector as they strive to innovate their approach to technology and change the way it is utilised within their business and the sector.
This role is a Frontend Developer role working within our clients' data Centre of excellence on a brand-new project which is key to the success of the company's technology strategy. This is a 12 month contact with the possibility of extensions depending on the success of this project.
You will be expected to work at a senior level within an Agile squad, planning and implementing changes in our developing set of UI projects implemented predominantly in Angular.
You will be expected to deliver at all stages of the software development lifecycle; gathering requirements, offering best practice solutions to rapidly evolving goals and working closely with other fleet members to ensure deliverables are produced to time and to the highest standard.
Developing new components and services in Angular, RxJS, Ag-grid and Material; integrating with new server-side microservices and, where required, advising on or implementing server changes.
- Strong expertise with demonstratable work history of designing and developing modern web applications in Angular
- Strong expertise with reactive web development using RxJS
- Knowledge of Ag-Grid Enterprise features and styling/testing concerns
- Use of component/styling libraries e.g. Material and visualization/graphing libraries; D3
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes from complex requirements in order to iterate prototype designs with stakeholders
- Proficiency in Git, Bitbucket, CI/CD pipelines, build tooling
- Some Experience with Java would be advantageous but is not essential.