Highly regarded investment manager is looking for a Funds Lawyer to join on an initial 12 month FTC basis, 3 days per week working on an ongoing project. There will be a requirement to spend 1-2 days in their London office.
Reporting to the Associate General Counsel you will be responsible for:
- providing legal advice in relation to investments in funds
- draft and review legal documentation, LP agreements, shareholder agreements etc
- advising the business of any commercial or legal issues
- due diligence reviews
- support transaction execution in relation to funds
- collaborating with internal teams such as tax and finance
To be considered for this role you will be 5+ years PQE with experience gained in private practice or in-house in funds and investment management. You will have a strong technical understanding of funds law and products. Experience working on US funds would be highly advantageous.
For a confidential discussion please contact:
Head of Interim Legal Recruitment @ Marsden