Our team helps clients plan, finance, manage and deliver large scale capital projects and infrastructure. You’ll help the team manage the risks of a capital project through planning, managing costs, developing goals that align with the business, and records management.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Our Capital Project Services (CPS) team consists of a range of talented multi-disciplined professionals who have a background in delivery of capital projects across multiple sectors including infrastructure and financial services. We support our clients in securing optimum value from their projects or business and provide the expertise they require to navigate challenging, complex situations.
We’re looking for someone who
- Is a confident communicator and is able to deliver messages with impact to a wide variety of audiences;
- Is passionate about delivery of capital projects and has a strong desire to succeed by learning from colleagues and creating collaborative relationships at all levels;
- Has a strong academic background and an interest in pursuing continued learning and development;
- Is open to travel, both nationally and internationally. Our Capital Project's team work on some of the most iconic projects, both nationally and internationally. As such, travel is an integral part of the role, with the existing team spending on average 60-80% of their time away from the base location in Belfast.
We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations and our culture is all about our people. We are looking for candidates with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills who are passionate about advising clients to improve their project outcomes.
What you need to get in
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in a Engineering related discipline or relevant work experience, due to the nature of the role.
Do you need sponsorship to work in the UK?For this role PwC is unable to sponsor any candidates because the Home Office eligibility requirements cannot be met.
Our Deals business is an exciting, fast-paced and an ever-growing business that focuses on deals and crisis situations for our clients. Collectively, we deal with the types of situations you hear about regularly in the news and we provide support, insight and analysis to the management, shareholders and financiers of business.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/careers/experienced/apply
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity