2to3days is based in Wandsworth, London. We are a game-changing movement. Our community is close to 30,000 and growing fast. Our mission is to advance women's equality in the workplace by championing the power of flexible working. We connect progressive companies directly to the highly capably women they want to hire. Our reputation for the quality of our roles is brilliant and the calibre of the women who are part of our community is second to none.
We walk our talk. We are a values orientated business who are driven first by purpose second by profit. HQ is the founder's home in Wandsworth and the team all work flexibly from home but we meet up regularly. We are about to enter a crucial phase of our growth.
Overview of the role
The role is a combination of graphic design and desktop publishing design, and will involve working closely with the marketing and sales teams to create beautiful, professional and clear graphics and presentations.
Hours per month
It varies depending on how busy we are, but you should expect to work approximately 15 – 25 hours/month. We are also growing so these hours are an approximate benchmark and our ideal person would have the capacity and expertise to grow with us.
Please include your day rate in your application.
- Create digital artwork, assets and visuals, in particular charts, infographics and banners
- Interpret key messages, data and selling points into graphics, demonstrating clear messaging, typography and data visualisation, to be used across digital channels such as our website, our social channels, emails etc.
- Create state-of-the-art standardised Microsoft PowerPoint templates and slides that really pack a punch and look sleek and professional, and can be updated easily by the marketing and sales teams
- Create designs for print, including leaflets and exhibition stand graphics
- Finetune 2to3days corporate identity, in particular brand colours and their usage, and ensuring a consistent branding is achieved across all platforms, digitally and off-line
- Work closely with key stakeholders, in particular the marketing and sales teams, to develop messages and visuals
Skills and education required
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (in particular Illustrator)
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MailChimp is a plus
- A degree or qualification in graphic design or visual arts is a plus
- Video animation and/or editing knowledge is a plus
- A passion for Graphic Design
- A creative approach
- An exceptional eye for detail and skill in typography, layout and imagery
- Strong commercial awareness
You will be required to present a portfolio of work at interview stage (ideally in digital form).