Graphic Designer – Part time
Part time 25 hours – flexible mix of home and office working
£25,000 - £28,000 (pro rata) + Free Parking and Benefits including blue light discount card
Are you a self-motivated, dynamic and organised creative Graphic Designer looking for a new challenge?
We are currently looking to add a Designer to our Colchester based Design studio who will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of internal and external content for both online and off-line marketing across Caring Homes Group working alongside our senior designer on a part time basis. We are ideally looking for someone to be based in the Colchester design studio but can be flexible for one day working from home per week if preferred.
About the role
- Producing Artwork following technical specifications for projects and branding
- Creating corporate presentations (using Ms Office, PowerPoint or Prezi) and working closely with the marketing managers
- Understanding the market segments both B2B and B2C for Caring Homes Group and sister company Consensus Support
- Planning and organisation, delivering results to deadlines
- Using and understanding company brand guidelines
- Project management skills
- Keen eye for details
- Proficient skills on Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- After Effects would be an advantage but not essential
What we offer:
A fantastic opportunity to work in a busy marketing department in our inhouse design studio in Colchester. We are offering a competitive salary with room for progression and extra responsibilities for the right candidate along with 25 days holiday (pro rata) and free on-site parking. Use of up-to-date equipment and software to aid the design process.
- Excellent Salary & Benefits package
- Career Development
- Long service awards / Recognition programme
- Employee discount scheme, high street vouchers, e-vouchers, holidays, cinema and restaurants and Blue light discount card
If you would like to find out more information about this unique role or to review a full job description, please apply now.
All applicants must be UK based and able to travel to our Colchester, Essex office. We cannot accept applications from candidates who live overseas and need sponsorship for this role unfortunately.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".
If you would like to be considered please apply today or contact Becky in our Recruitment Team for more information with your CV and portfolio to bfrancis@