Proudly sitting within the top 250 internet retailer table, ITS is a well-established, exciting, and growing company. Trading in professional power tools for over 40 years, ITS is one of the biggest independent tool shops in the country.
You will be working within the ITS 'ownbrand’ department, who are responsible for the sourcing, purchasing and sales of the Vaunt tool brand. A newly developed, small department dedicated to the growth and success of the Vaunt brand.
You will be responsible for brand’s overall appearance and presence within the marketplace, carrying out the creative design tasks outlined below and working directly with the Brand manager along with our suppliers in the far east.
- Packaging design & creation in line with existing brand guidelines
- Product aesthetic design, rendering & photo manipulation
- Product imagery, including 360s & video content using our in-house studio
- Existing product and packaging reviews
- Digital content creation & management
- Website element design, creation & upkeep
- Catalogue design & creation
- Design and content creation for scheduled promotions
- Retail POS & installations
- Assist with product launches using various marketing tools.
- Understanding product details to best design for the marketplace.
Candidate Profile, Skills & Experiences:
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of brand guidelines and requirements.
- Flexible and adaptable to multiple tasks with various deadlines.
- Driven, enthusiastic, and self-sufficient.
- Organised with excellent attention to details.
- Experience with photo and video editing.
Hours: Weekdays 9.30am-2.30pm (flexible)
Job Type: Permanent / Part Time
Experience: Adobe Creative Suite - 3 years (Required)
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- On-site parking