Are you looking for a role which is 100% remote offering you lifestyle balance? This part-time role (3 days per week) offers flexible working hours to start and end the day at a time that works best for you.
This is a new role and the brands first internal commercial hire. You will be working together with the founder and a close knit support team, this is an exciting opportunity to champion the brands sales, and play a pivitol role in it's growth.
You will be responsible for driving the brands most significant accounts: Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado and Amazon as well as going after new sales opportunites.
With a first round of investment in the pipeline, and a brand new product range about to land, this is an exciting time to come on board and really be a part of shaping our success story.
This brand new role offers bags of opportunity to make a real impact and progress your career.
- Commercially astute with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a commercial role at NAM level within FMCG.
- Can demonstrate a track record of successes that you have led personally
- Top numerical skills, you have an analytical mind-set and are highly competent with sales data analysis and forecasting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous P&L ownership with at least one of the major UK supermarkets is a must.
- Experience in cereal or snacking category
- Experience of working in a premium/healthy food or drink SME
- Completed a graduate programme within a FMCG food company
- Full P&L ownership of our UK Grocery and Independent Accounts including: Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Ocado and Amazon Vendor
- Devise and deliver progressive JBP’s with retail customers
- Create exceptional, visually outstanding presentations providing clear insights based on data, ensuring Paleo Foods Co offers a commercially compelling category position
- Devise promo plans and influence overall promo strategy. Calculate promotional funding, margins and performance
- EPOS data analysis, delivering key insights
- Manage a trade marketing budget and deliver top-class visibility bringing PFC to life at shelf level (POS, secondary displays, samplings) and on customer digital platforms
- Build unrivalled cross functional relationships with key customer contacts across buying, category & supply chain
- Work closely with our accounts team to improve efficacy of reporting on your accounts
- Forecast volumes for demand planning purposes with a high degree of accuracy and work closely with our operations/supply chain team to ensure good stock availability
- Keeping up to date with wider market and category trends, identifying opportunities
- Attend key customer meetings, conference and events, and carry out in-store visits
- Our current product range sits within Grocery but this may include other channel opportunities in the future within convenience or impulse.
- Communication skills, you can build strong strategic relationships and easily build rapport with others
- Hands-on attitude, you are willing to roll up your sleeves and muck in when needed in order to get things done
- Highly ambitious and driven, you always strive for achievement and career progression
- Meticulous and excel at planning and organising
- Tenacious, you remain focused on getting results, even when faced with challenges
- Entrepreneurial, you have the ability spot opportunities for growth
- A real people person, you love to network and keep your finger on the pulse in the industry
- Passionate about the potential of the brand, you are excited to come on board to champion our sales growth
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension
- Insight and autonomy over the whole end to end management of your accounts and full responsibility for all of the brands grocery sales
- Free granola :-)
Location: 100% remote
Hours: 20-24 hours a week (can be done over 3-5 days)
Start date: ASAP
About The Paleo Foods Co.
We are an ambitious, innovative young company determined to elevate taste in the cereal category without adding all the sugar. With aspirations to treble in size over the next 3 years and with a new range landing in November, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join a business with bags of potential.
Please get in touch if this sounds like the right role for you.