Head of Brand Partnerships at School Notices
An exciting and flexible role to join a young, fun, company based in Basingstoke. We are looking for a dynamic, well tapped-in individual who can spearhead lead generation with luxury brands. Working in a small and energetic team with a start-up mentality, we offer totally flexible work around family life, in or out of the office, with an opportunity to grow revenue through cultivating brand partnerships. You will need to be well versed and connected to luxury brands and be creative with offering them bespoke campaigns.
School Notices is the UK’s leading digital information hub for independent schools and their parents. We have been through phenomenal growth in the last 6 years with significant increase in engagement across all our products year-on-year. We are in a great spot and you’ll be part of a truly exciting next phase in our development.
This role will include: -
- revenue generation through luxury/HNW brands keen to target our independentschool parent market
- direct selling to luxury and like-minded brands to create exciting ideas for revenue generation and be at ease pitching to both large and small scale businesses
- using your extensive contacts in B2C to create a good pipeline of business
Ideally you should have: -
- experience in high-end selling, contact creation and idea generation for revenue growth
- a good track record of target driven success, to meet and exceed our ambitious growth targets
- have a great contacts book and/or be willing to approach clients and contacts cold
If this excites you, please contact Gordon Dawson – firstname.lastname@example.org or +447884436210