- Our Mayfair based client is a market leading independent fundraising advisor to the private equity industry, which since inception in 2011 has advised on primary fundraisings and secondaries raising of more than €20 billion of capital from global institutional investors for 20 leading private equity funds.
- With a well-resourced team of over 40 people based in London and New York, they have a rigorously implemented approach combining focus, a comprehensive service offering across the entire spectrum of investor-facing activities, and a long-term business development perspective.
- The firm’s business model is underpinned by an unwavering commitment to delivering against its clients' objectives, helping them tackle the challenges and opportunities of today’s capital raising environment.
- They have 100% client retention and works with some of the leading brands in the private equity industry.
This newly created role is a critical hire for our client and will have an immediate impact on the business. It is a part-time position initially for three days a week but could scale up over time dependant on the candidates' personal situation.
The successful candidate will own the human resources strategy and implementation for the firm working closely with the Partners and management team including involvement in monthly board meetings to represent on all HR matters.
They are a young and dynamic business which has already established itself as a market leader in offering strategic advice to a broad range of Private Equity clients. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing firm and to establish yourself as a key advisor in its continued success.
- Managing, developing and implementing all aspects of the firm’s performance management approach through the annual cycle of review, promotion, and reward
- Development of the organization through career paths and line management structures
- Ensuring technology and tools support the culture of performance management
- Managing, developing and implementing all aspects of talent acquisition from strategic headcount planning to vendor relationship management
- Ensuring the success of new hires through the offer, contract, and onboarding
- Managing, developing and implementing all aspects of learning and development across all levels of the organization, ensuring they meet the needs of the firm and individuals
- Driving maintenance of and refinement of the firm culture including building on significant success with respect to diversity and inclusion.
- Managing all aspects of the firm’s compensation and benefits approach, leveraging benchmarking and market analysis to ensure the firm remains competitive in London and New York
- Ensure compliance with employment law requirements and best practices
- Managing processes and policies related to employee issues
- Developing and implementing tools and technology for managing employee data
- Ensuring that all employee lifecycle processes are in place and managed
- Have well-rounded HR experience across all aspects of HR, ideally from a small/mid-sized professional services firm environment.
- Display first rate personal qualities including diligence, attention to detail and organisation.
- Be pragmatic and display good commercial judgment.
- Have gravitas and be adept at influencing across the organisation.