- Newly created role, reporting to the MD, in this lovely, fast-growing business. Working from home/remotely with 1 - 2 days in the office p/w as necessary.
- The successful candidate will lead all demand-side marketing efforts spanning the entire marketing funnel, from brand awareness and SEO through to customer acquisition and retention. Brilliant opportunity to build on existing marketing within a high-performing and ambitious team.
- Ideal candidate will have:
- Senior marketing leadership experience at an e-commerce-based business, preferably within wine and/or spirit
- Hands-on experience in digital marketing
- Data-driven mindset, with experience finding ways to access data and then using it to make better marketing decisions, from customer LTV calculations to tracking acquisition costs by channel, customer segment, etc.
- Flexible on location, ideally post-Covid 1 - 2 days p/w in the office (Colchester/ Ipswich/ Manningtree area)
- 4 days p/w or full-time. Good work/ life balance regardless.
£75,000 - £90,000 pro rata
26 days ago
Hours per day:
Days per week: