Luxury / bespoke furnuture design brand based in London and Sussex is looking for a Head of Marketing, likely 2 days p/w, to lead on all aspects of marketing across the firm. This is a substantial and varied role, with a breadth of focus from strategy to delivery.
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for delivery of:
- The development and execution of the long-term marketing strategy and ownership of all marketing activities
- The promotion of an exciting and integrated communications campaign, with a focus on raising the brand’s presence with potential customers (corporate and private)
- Ownership of the firm’s external messaging
- The promotion of the firm as a significant and well-respected brand in the UK and EMEA design, retail and interior design communities.
- To Liaise with Sales Agents to confirm marketing campaign, brand representation and customer base aligns with sales strategy.
- Preparation, management and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing department.
- Setting specific, measurable, attainable and realistic plans to achieve the goals and ambitions of the company.
Key day-to-day responsibilities:
- Responsibility for all marketing activities (including media coverage, events, strategy, PR)
- Interaction with the founder on new product development and collection updates
- Responsibility for leveraging, developing and maintaining third party relationships with a focus on brand positioning, presence and sales.
- Creation of content marketing and production of press releases and social media posts across all company activities
- Responsibility for all the sponsorship activities of the firm
- Management of social media channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
- Management of website and all digital and print marketing materials
- Management of interactions with media organisations
- A background in luxury or interior design PR or marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about marketing and communicate thoughts and ideas professionally and concisely.
- Experience of crafting and delivering high quality and thought-provoking events or participation in high-end exhibitions
- Demonstrated ability to understand, manage, and interact with social media channels
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality and concise marketing materials including editorial.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, build and execute successful marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain contacts within the relevant industry to further the ambitions of the company as well as generate new contacts.
- Competitive, depending on experience and initially on a day rate basis