We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing, who wants the security and challenge of working for an industry leader, with the flexibility to work on a part-time basis.
Read the overview of this opportunity to understand what skills, including and relevant soft skills and software package proficiencies, are required.
As a Digital Marketing Manager / Head of Marketing, you’ll help develop and deliver the Marketing Strategy across their B2B channels and recently established online consumer brand. You’ll also play your part in managing and developing the Digital Marketing Team.
What you’ll need…
- Leadership experience within a senior Marketing role
- Experience working within online retail or e-commerce business
- The ability to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy
- Hands-on experience managing digital marketing campaigns focused on ROI
- The ability to analyse and report on campaigns to show your impact within the business
- Basic Salary: Up to 50k FTE (Pro Rata to part-time hours)
- Permanent, part-time role: Ideally 2-3 days per week
- The opportunity to make your mark on a successful yet growing business
We’re recruiting on behalf of a successful technology distributor that has more than doubled in size over the last two years. With a sales revenue of over 100 million, they trade across multiple markets, exporting products to over 50 countries around the world.