Arcadis, a UK Superbrand for the second year running, is recruiting a Head of Talent Acquisition to join our team on a fixed-term contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
The Arcadis TA team has taken huge leaps in the last 12 months. Most recently, we have implemented a direct sourcing model, bringing most of our hiring activity inhouse. We are now looking for an experienced TA professional to lead an engaged and ambitions team to further improve our candidate experience, elevate our employer brand and bring the very best to Arcadis.
Reporting to the People Director, you will lead our UK-based team of 14 and our 9-strong Global Excellence Centre team in the Philippines. You will be responsible for recruitment activity across emerging talent, experienced hires, as well as personally recruiting senior hires into the business.
You will have overall responsibility for our employer brand and implement a comms strategy to position Arcadis as a truly sought-after employer in the market. Importantly, you will be passionate about a first-class candidate experience, ensuring all candidate interactions (regardless of outcome) are a positive experience.
A good understanding of EDI is key, and you will be confident embedding this into TA strategy and hiring activity. Working with D&I colleagues, you will be well versed in reaching diverse talent pools, advising the business on appropriate attraction methods and reporting on candidate demographics.
As a key partner to the business, you will advise on recruitment best practice to give quality assurance to hiring needs. You will have a strong understanding of recruitment-specific employment legislation and be comfortable advising the business on the assessment tools available.
As a data-driven business we prioritise evidence-based decision-making and metrics are central to our TA activities. You will be able to track & reconcile the recruitment budget and analyse hiring activity by source.
Key role responsibilities:
• Interaction with senior stakeholders to drive recruitment activity in line with business need
• Leading, coaching and developing a regional /international team
• Devises annual recruitment comms plan (social media, outdoor media etc)
• Advises business on recruitment best practice and tools for selection process
• Responsible for TA budget reconciliation and spend. Produces monthly and quarterly reports.
• Manages external suppliers
• Part of the wider HR leadership team, advises on candidate market, impact of technology and keeps abreast of competitor activity in the market
What we’re looking for:
• Stakeholder management: the ability to build strong working relationships with senior colleagues
• Problem solving: desire to explore new ideas and able to respond to changes within the business and external market
• Leadership skills: able to communicate strategy with confidence and inspire others
• Data driven: can analyse performance through data, uses data insight to shape TA strategy and inform decisions
• Flexibility: remain flexible to changing individual situations and personalities, and able to deal with ambiguity
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits. Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A competitive remuneration package; a car allowance; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can put your ideas into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us.