What will I be doing?
We are recruiting for an exciting new role - Head of Wholesale. Within this role you will have overall responsibility for the performance of Wholesale.
You will develop and deliver the Wholesale strategy; lead the establishment of new and existing wholesale agreements as well as monitoring service and commercial arrangements to meet the current and future business needs.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
• The development and implementation of the Wholesale strategy, objectives and direction; ensuring this is aligned with organisational and operational strategy
• Providing overall strategic, commercial and operational leadership to the Wholesale business function ensuring a high level of performance to meet all processes, procedures and service levels and deliver a quality customer experience.
• Support the development of commercially sound solutions to address client’s business challenges and support the negotiation of contracts
• Lead the establishment of new and maintenance of existing wholesale carrier agreements as well as monitoring service and commercial arrangements to meet the current and future business needs
• Partner with Product and contribute to the development of more compelling wholesale value propositions that enable us to differentiate ourselves with customers
• Develop relationships both internally and externally in order to influence strategy and deliver business solutions to our customers and prospects which, in turn, delivers strong revenue growth for KCOM
• Support the response to OFCOM determinations and understand their commercial and operational impacts in order to ensure commercial decisions are made in accordance to the current regulatory framework
What do I need to do this job?
Regulatory experience within telecoms is desirable.
Previous experience of leading and developing a team to achieve financial targets, with P&L experience in the region of £50 - £60 million.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain a network of relationships both internally and externally.
You will have business acumen and a regulatory understanding in telecoms.
What you will get from KCOM:
We are as passionate about our people as we are about our customers.
You will have access to an outstanding range of flexible benefits you can pick and choose from such as; exclusive discounts and savings with top retailers, contributions to your pension fund, life assurance and private medical insurance. You will be entitled to a generous holiday allowance and your birthday off work.
We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies and flexible working arrangements, including options such as part-time work, remote working, job sharing or compressed hours. We have employee engagement forums, onsite facilities and services to support staff from all backgrounds.
At KCOM we celebrate diversity: We are an equal opportunity, disability friendly, lifestyle and orientation supporting, inclusive employer and everyone is welcome. Values are important to us as is the ability to work flexibly and the opportunity to progress and develop as a person and in your career. We want everyone to realise their potential and are committed to providing an environment which support this. We want KCOM to be a great place to work for everyone.
Who are KCOM?
For us, it’s bigger than broadband.
KCOM has been in the heart of the Hull and East Yorkshire community since 1904.
We're proud to be rooted in East Yorkshire and committed to delivering the world's best broadband service to the region.
We are an innovative, award-winning company that is committed to providing a friendly, helpful and world class service to our customers by putting them first. All of our people are responsible for giving our customers the best impression and experience of KCOM.
We completed the first stage of our Lightstream full fibre network - making Hull the fastest, most connected broadband city in the world in 2019. Now we're expanding our award-winning network to bring the benefits of full fibre broadband to even more homes and businesses across the region.
We are a business that thrives on working collaboratively to bring innovative ideas to fruition and continually striving to be the very best at what we do in order to keep our customers connected.
KCOM reserve the right to close this vacancy before the published closing date, should the need occur. We therefore advise that you submit your application as soon as possible.
We are only accepting direct applications to this vacancy and therefore no agency applications will be accepted.