We have exciting opportunities in the Human Resources Team within The Howard Partnership Trust. As the Trust expands we are looking friendly, reliable, flexible candidates who are conscientious and keen to working within a generalist HR role and team.
Our current available roles are:
- HR Advisor (Part Time) – CIPD Level 5 Qualified
- HR Assistant (Full Time) – CIPD Level 3 Qualified
THPT can offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
• Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
• Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions
• Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
For more information about working within The Howard Partnership Trusts and what we can offer please visit:
You can also access the full details and Job Profiles for each role via this link
Please send your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.