HR Advisor - Part time - 14 month FTC
Office based - 3 DAYS PER WEEK
You could be just the right applicant for this job Read all associated information and make sure to apply.
£33k - £35k DOE
8:30am - 5:00pm
An exciting new opening for an experienced HR Advisor has arisen for our well-established client based in North Kent. This position is covering a maternity leave working part time hours, 3 days per week on a 14-month fixed term contract.
The successful HR Professional will have previous HR Advisory experience, knowledge of current employment law and the natural ability to interact and co-operate with all colleagues at all levels.
If you are confident working within a busy, fast paced environment, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your duties will include:
- Supporting the Director of HR in providing an effective HR advisory service to multi-sites across the UK (circa 300 people)
- To work closely with HR team colleagues, providing support to all team members and managers dealing with confidential, complexed situations
- Building and maintaining long lasting relationships across the business to enable staff and management to feel confident to engage freely
- Providing high quality consistent advice and guidance on employment policies, procedures, and practices
- Supporting line managers with conducting investigations where necessary for disciplinaries, sickness and grievance issues to ensure a fair process is followed and adhered too
- Actively process and maintain employee records throughout the employee lifecycle
- Assisting in developing HR solutions and performance management tools and processes by analysing data and recommending a course of action to proactively develop staff and leadership
- Supporting the recruitment process following a detailed start to finish onboarding programme. This would include various tasks such as recruitment, reviewing and shortlisting CVs, conducting interviews, preparing offer letters / standard terms and conditions of employment, the loading and inputting of new starters onto HR system, leaver's administration, exit interviews and absence management
- Managing and overseeing company vehicle fleet
- Assisting payroll with data checks when required
- Analysing, reporting, and acting on monthly HR trends aswell as maintaining and updating all HR & Recruitment systems
- CIPD Level 5 or previous HR Advisory experience
- Previous experience working in an Engineering or Manufacturing business - advantageous
- Ideally have operated in a multisite HR role
- Flexibility to travel around the UK, with occasional overnight stays
- Knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Have the ability to self-manage own workload, establish effective relationships and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to interact and co-operate with all colleagues at all levels
- Good knowledge of MS Office particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Cascade - advantageous
You will be joining a company who genuinely invest in and value their workforce, offering a plethora of generous benefits, team incentives and a fun, sociable working environment.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today with your most up to date CV!
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.