Part-time HR Advisor l 6 month contract l £24,000 - £28,840 pro rata l Initially home-based returning to the office later in the year
To be considered for an interview, please make sure your application is full in line with the job specs as found below.
Our client is an innovative, energetic training provider that places real emphasis on providing a great service to their clients and learners. They genuinely value their employees which is evidenced by the longevity of their staff. They deliver training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. They are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to their clients and learners and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices.
Working together their current HR Advisor you will be supporting the delivery of People Strategy by:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all employee relations related queries.
- Coaching and supporting managers in best-practice people management covering the full HR generalist remit in line with our policies
- Supporting the existing HR team on various engagement projects
- Developing existing HR policies/procedures in-line with current legislation
- Supporting the business in delivering their people plan
- Some general HR administration/advisor duties
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- Co-ordinating, preparing and executing the launch of the bi-annual Employee Engagement survey.
- Co-ordinating employee forums by arranging meetings, collating agenda items and taking minutes.
- Providing advice and guidance on family friendly policies and processes, along with managing the administration of all letters, updates for payroll and the HR System.
- Conducting exit interviews, producing reports and analysis on leaver's feedback and reasons for leaving to the HR Team.
- Ensuring the employee relations tracker is accurate and up to date.
- Where necessary supporting the HR Administrator in providing an efficient professional HR administrative service.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record within a previous generalist HR role, with the ability to quickly build strong relationships and manage complex employee relation queries. They are a passionate and outgoing team and looking for someone with enthusiasm, a positive outlook and a desire to operate within a fast-paced private equity backed business.
Our client offers great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package, 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), and access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform.