Key objectives of the job role:
- To be responsible for providing a broad range of generalist HR and ER support to the
Human Resources Manager and liaising with Operational teams and the Senior Management Team.
Renowned Healthcare organisation based in Horsham - 600 employees
HR Advisor Part-Time 22.5 hrs per week (flexible on pattern) - 5 month FTC - Horsham
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any
changes that are made
- Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance
on a range of HR policies and HR related issues to support understanding and ensure
effective communication of good HR practice
- Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and
- Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns
- Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management,
resourcing, and staff management
- Undertake other various projects and tasks as necessary
- Providing advice and playing a major role in work reviews and change processes
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Advising on staff development
HR Advisor Part-Time 22.5 hrs per week (flexible on pattern) - 5 month FTC
We would require someone with advisory experience who can hit the ground running and can cope with a high case load and fast paced environment. They would need to be knowledgeable in investigation/grievance and disciplinary processes and be able to manage their own cases.
Health & Safety: the post holder has responsibility to take reasonable care of self and others in relation to managing risk, health and safety and will be required to work within the organisations health & safety policies and procedures.
Safeguarding: ensure that you understand your responsibility for safeguarding the people we support. You are also required to read the organisations Safeguarding Policy, participate in regular training, and incorporate preventative strategies.
Equality & Diversity: you are expected to work individually and collectively to promote a
constructive and sensitive approach to working with others from a variety of cultures and
backgrounds where the work of others are valued and respected.
HR Advisor Part-Time - 22.5 hrs per week (flexible on pattern) - 5 month FTC - Horsham
Remote working initially
Focus on employee relations
To start asap
£18,000 per annum take-home for 22.5 hours (£30K FTE)