Please read the following job description thoroughly to ensure you are the right fit for this role before applying.
c£30,000 p.a. pro rata (part time 20-25 hours per week)
- Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a role with variety and a place where you can make your own stamp?
- Do you enjoy getting involved in all areas of HR for a business and taking a hands-on approach?
- Do you want to work for company that promotes implementing ideas, creating strategy and supports you as an individual?
ER Recruitment are very excited to be working with our client based in Leicester, who are a family run business that have experienced significant growth within construction.
Our client is now looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to work 20-25 hours per week alongside their Finance Director, focussing on inductions and onboarding as well as training/development and any ER cases that arise.
Role & Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
- Managing the new starter & induction process for both office and onsite teams and for all contractor workers.
- Creation of pre-employment administration to ensure compliance is met. Action relevant pre-employment checks and verification for right to work and any other pre-employment i.e. DBS checks.
- Being the first point of contact for all managers to advise and support on any new starter queries.
- Proactively suggest and support with any process improvements to improve the candidate and employee experience for new starters.
- Supporting with and accurately documenting return to work interviews.
- Supporting with and ensuring that any leavers are processed correctly and all relevant equipment is returned to the Company
- Keeping an accurate record of one-to-one meetings
- Supporting with recruitment across the Company
- Ensuring that all staff have a learning and development plan and training is offered where appropriate
About You as the HR Advisor:
- An experienced, HR Advisor with exceptional attention to detail
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to adapt very quickly and handle multiple tasks at once
- Empathetic, but also confident depending on the situation.
- Understands the importance of keeping all employee information confidential
- Organised and efficient
- Enjoys working in a fast paced and very busy environment
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants, #l.due to the current situation, if you do not receive a response within seven working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
ER Recruitment are experienced within eight different sectors consisting of Accountancy and Finance, Construction, Customer Service & Onsite, Directors & Non-Executive, Human Resources, Office (including PA/EA), Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain & Procurement.
We look forward to helping you in your career in these sectors, so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career in these sectors, please feel free to refer them to us.
We look forward to hearing from you.