Market leading adhesives manufacturer require a part time (20 hrs per week) UK HR Advisor to be the first and main point of contact for both employees and line managers on all HR Related topics. The business sells technical consumables into the manufacturing and engineering sectors from their head office in Milton Keynes.
BASIC SALARY: £33,000-£37,000 FTE (Position pays £16,500-£18,500pa for the 20 hrs required)
· Private Health Cover
· 25 Days Holiday plus stats (will be pro-rata)
LOCATION: Milton Keynes
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Luton, Towcester
JOB DESCRIPTION: HR Advisor - Part Time : Industrial Consumables / Adhesives
As the HR Advisor, you will work closely with the Operations Manager in the UK, central HR department in Europe and having access to outsourced HR support in the UK. There will be lots of project work required but you will also need to assume control of the “business as usual” elements such as, payroll, recruitment, leavers, absence, monitoring etc. This role will focus very much on delivery following guidance from our European HR function.
Your primary focus is supporting and developing the employees and their line managers in parallel with the business aspirations.
· Manage all correspondence relating to employees (contracts, wage reviews, PDR’s, letters of employment, leavers, absence etc).
· Support managers and outsourced partners with recruitment, job / person specifications, SOP’s, PDR’s and any challenges with staff performance.
· On board new recruits to ensure they have all the relevant training / understand the business culture.
· Ultimately be the ‘go to’ person for all human resource related inquiries / challenges / assistance.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: HR Advisor - Part Time : Industrial Consumables / Adhesives
We would be delighted to receive applications from individuals who have:
· A proven track record of looking after a workforce of a similar size (circa 25-50).
· Strong experience as a HR advisor or generalist either in a stand-alone position or the aspiration to do so.
· CIPD qualifications to some level, ideally Level 5 however we will gladly talk to people working towards their accreditation.
· The ability to demonstrate experience of handling organizational change and all other L&D challenges (training, tracking skills, developing staff & conflict management).
· Experience in a multinational company with a matrix organisation would be advantageous.
Regardless of your background, you will be a self-starter who is happy working on your own initiative. This role will suit someone with previous experience in business partnering to line management and management team.
Part of an international manufacturing group, we are one of the world’s marketing leading manufacturers of engineering solutions for a variety of industrial and commercial uses. Today, many leading businesses rely on our technology and expertise.
Succession planning is an integral part of our recruitment process. It is imperative we employ individuals who have the desire and capability to take on greater responsibilities in the future where possible. We offer the genuine potential for career development within our company and the group globally.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MT16404, Wallace Hind Selection