UniLED has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor, to join the business on a part time basis.
Who We Are?
Originally set up in 2010 as a consultancy service, advising clients on digital signage technology, UniLED has evolved to become the market leader for screen maintenance, network management and content deployment in the UK with a portfolio of over 25,000m2. UniLED provides the digital out-of-home industry with a range of market-leading products and services, from ad-serving and verification technology to 24/7 monitoring and support.
With intelligence and efficiency at the heart of everything we do, UniLED is made up of three core elements: UniLED, UniHUB and UniLIVE. Together, we provide a fully integrated solution - offering exceptional service and harnessing powerful technology to fulfil our clients evolving needs.
A period of rapid growth has necessitated the need to hire an experienced, driven and tech savvy HR Advisor to manage the day-to-day administration of the HR function. Reporting to the HR Director you will take full responsibility for delivering a timely, accurate, and client focussed HR service to the business.
This position offers an exciting opportunity to make a real impact on a high growth SME with ambitious expansion plans over the next few years. Although some HR foundations have already been laid, you will effectively have a blank canvas to work with the HR Director build the Group’s HR department.
You will be working in a vibrant, dynamic, fast growing and entrepreneurial organisation, which operates in a fast-paced, high growth, niche industry, joining at a critical point in the company’s history.
Key areas of responsibility:
General HR administration including:
- Producing and issuing offer letters, contracts of employment, reference requests and changes to terms and conditions documentation.
- Maintaining employee documentation using HR system.
- Managing the administration for all HR processes including new joiner induction, probation, performance reviews, development plans, absence management, payroll and exit interviews.
- Providing employee relations matters including advice to line managers and involvement in investigations/disciplinary meetings.
- Providing HR advice and support to line managers and employees generally
- Producing ad hoc and monthly reports for the HR Director and SLT.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on performance management and development processes.
- Manage the onboarding processes for new joiners and absence management process.
Project work including:
- Manage the implementation of a new HR software system.
- Other projects as these arise.
You will be a skilled HR Advisor with previous experience working in a fast-paced SME environment. In particular, you will have experience in working with HR systems and in providing proactive advice to a demanding client base. You will have excellent IT skills in database management, Excel Word and PowerPoint, high attention to detail, as well as strong organisational and communication skills. You will be CIPD qualified or working towards this.
Personality wise you must be energetic, resilient and reliable and a self-starter that thrives on getting things done! You must be determined and able to work effectively in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and changing environment as well as an organiser with a "can do" attitude, eager to contribute to the success of a business looking to scale up.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays