Make sure to apply quickly in order to maximise your chances of being considered for an interview Read the complete job description below.
Due to expansion and a number of exciting new projects, our Norfolk based client are looking for an HR Advisor for a 6 month contract working on a part time basis.
Reporting to the Deputy Director of HR, your role will include:
- Provide a comprehensive and professional HR support to managers and employees across the range of people issues, including employee relations matters, performance management, policy design and implementation.
- Assist in the support of organisational change, advising managers on the consultation process and undertaking individual interviews in line with company policy
- Advising on 'TUPE' transfers where required
- Support with individual and/or collective redundancy consultations and redeployment where required.
- Support and deputise for the Deputy HR Director as required in attending specific Business Unit meetings or supporting specific projects.
For further information, please contact Becky Wilson at Pure