HR Advisor 15 - 25hr working week to support the HR Manager
Your new company
I am delighted to be supporting a not for profit organisation who is looking to recruit a part time HR Advisor to support the HR Manager and drive the organisational objections and people agenda. The HR Advisor will be a crucial member of the HR function supporting managers on the recruitment across the wider business functions and supporting on the recruitment of volunteer along with keeping up to date with employee legislation.
Your new role
As the HR Advisor you will report into the HR Manager and work closely with the HR Manger, workforce development team and the strategic management team to help drive the organisational objectives while being the first point of contact HR queries for all managers, employees and volunteers.
- To participate in HR projects to develop and implement solutions to organisational issues
- Supporting on any people issues within the organisation, Case management work
- Drafting and reviewing policies and procedures
- Preparing reports based on HR data as required
- To assist with admin requirements of the pension schemes and payroll to share with the outsourced payroll function
- To oversee and track disciplinary, capability and grievance cases
- Participating in TUPE transfers and redundancy processes by supporting line managers and acting as an HR representative at meetings and hearings, as required
- To provide advice to line managers, staff and volunteers/students on HR policies and practices, and rights and responsibilities at work
- To work with the Head of Workforce Development and Workforce Development Officer in delivery and administration of training and development programmes for staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 5 CIPD
- Good up to date knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice
- Working in an HR department as an autonomous case manager
- Experience within recruitment and selection
- Involvement in TUPE and/or redundancy
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.