I am currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join a well-established HR team based in Kirkham. This is is permenant, part time role. The salary is £26,000 (pro rata). The role is a generalist HR position where you will work as part of a wider team on the following areas:
- Reviewing attendance levels in the business, including long term sickness absence and advising on strategies to reduce absence.
- Involvement in recruitment activity, screening and interviewing candidates and ensuring they have a positive experience throughout the process.
- Providing ER guidance and so able to offer extensive transactional advice and support to the wider team.
- Involvement in improvement projects, including general policy and procedure updates and amendments.
- Thorough understanding of the disciplinary and grievance process, managing general conduct and performance concerns.
The successful candidate for this role will have some previous relevant experience, with a positive and professional approach to work and the ability to use their own initiative.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.