We are excited to recruit a new member within our HR team on a 6 month fixed term basis to job share with our current HR Advisor.
We are looking for someone who would like a part time role (15.5 hours per week) and we are happy to look at either 2 full days or 3 shorter days (currently working from home).
In a nutshell
We're a people business and so HR here has a big role to play. We are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our talented team to take on a generalist HR role and support our managers in resolving a wide range of people related queries.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
About the role
You will be:
Working together with our current HR Advisor you will be supporting the delivery of Lifetime's People Strategy by:
- Acting as the first point of contact for all employee relations related queries.
- Coaching and supporting managers in best-practice people management covering the full HR generalist remit in line with our policies
- Supporting the existing HR team on various engagement projects
- Developing existing HR policies/procedures in-line with current legislation
- Supporting the business in delivering their people plan
- Some general HR administration/advisor duties
We are looking for:
You will be able to demonstrate a strong track record within a previous generalist HR role, with the ability to quickly build strong relationships and manage complex employee relation queries. We are a passionate and outgoing team and we are looking for someone with enthusiasm, a positive outlook and a desire to operate within a fast-paced private equity backed business.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
- 25 days holiday (pro rata)
- Great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package
- Access to our internal Learning and Development programme 'Journey of a Lifetime'