HR Advisor- Part-Time Winchester £20-£25k pro rata
We are recruiting for an exciting new position within our client based on the outskirts of Winchester. It is based in a stunning location and beautiful office. The role will be a part time permanent role that will be starting in March. The role will be working 22.5 hours a week, ideally over 5 days.
To provide operational and strategic HR support to the business to assist with delivering the company aims and objectives. We are looking for someone with a background and experience within an HR Advisor role or equivalent.
- First point of contact for all employees HR queries
- Keep HR procedures and policies under review and make recommendations to P & D Director for any improvements and advise the Management Team on the application of the policies.
- Ensure HR procedures comply with legislation and provide advice to the Management Team on employment law and employee relation issues.
- Support the P & D Director in the delivery of the staff performance and development system.
- Support with the recruitment process
- Management and induction of new starters in liaison with Business Operations and Administration Manager.
- Management of leavers including conducting exit interviews.
- Management of sickness absence issues, including Occupational Health referrals and liaising with GPs.
- Administering the holiday/leave records on the system and reporting quarterly to the Management Team any issues.
- Advise and provide support for P & D Director in producing documentation, including offer letters, contracts of employment, internal offer letters and change to terms of employment letters.
- Run, maintain and develop HR reports to provide meaningful data to the business.
- Support P & D Director and Finance Manager in preparing information for the Board.
- Advise on learning and development, retention and engagement of all employees.
- Take the lead on staff wellbeing as Mental Health First Aider (MHFA) manage resources, arrange events for staff, and support other MHFAs. External training will be provided if required.
- Support training across the company, scheduling and organising training and development activities.
- Provide support on performance issues, disciplinaries, grievances and appeals.
This is a busy and varied role that will need someone to hit the ground running and have a background in a similar HR role. The role may start initially remotely but will be based in the office when restrictions are lifted.
It would be helpful to have your own transport due to the location. There is parking on-site
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.