This is your opportunity to join our People Advisory Services practice (PAS) as part of the EY Reconnect programme.
Formed in 2015, the PAS team is one of the fastest growing teams in EY, providing end-to-end offerings to solve our clients’ big, complex people and organisational issues.
Our PAS team supports clients to enable the people of an organisation to best execute its strategy, including a particular focus on:
- Incentivisation through performance and reward programs
- HR-owned change and transformation programs
- Behavioural change techniques in all types of transformation programs
- Culture change programs
- Talent optimisation
To qualify for the role you must have
Prior Experience in one of more of the following HR capabilities; Reward, Performance, HR Business Support, Organisational Design, Leadership & Capability development, Talent or Global Mobility
Your key responsibilities
Core consulting and programme delivery across your area of expertise
Contributing to building and maintaining key client relationships by delivering exceptional client service. Managing the successful delivery of HR projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
Identifying and driving opportunities - use your knowledge gained from other projects and from our knowledge sharing sessions and technical training to add input to projects and proposals
Building your own strong client and internal relationships - develop and use your relationship skills to create your own external and internal networks
Counsel and develop junior staff through delegation and on the job training
Skills and attributes for success
- Client driven and strategically and commercially aware
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral.
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Motivated team player
To be eligible for EY Reconnect, you will need to have:
- Taken career break of between 2 & 10 years
- A background in professional services or relevant industry sector
- Experience at Manager level or above
- Availability to join the 12 week programme from mid-September ‘18
- The right to work in the UK
Check out Frequently Asked Questions
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.