We are looking for an HR & Payroll assistant to help us run and stay on top of our growing company. The role will include all aspects of HR aside from direct recruitment for the individual departments.
A significant part of the role will be collating the hours from the different sections of our business and ensuring that they are accuratley loaded on to our Bright Pay wages platform.
Specific skills/experience required
- Complete monthly payroll for salary and hourly paid staff using different time management systems on Brightpay software for 75 employees.
- Issue P45, P60’s documents to employees.
- Complete bank payment on monthly basis for payroll net payment.
- Complete employee contracts and liaise with employees to get contracts signed
- Maintain the HR database Bamboo with employee records including holiday and sick leave
- Report monthly on holiday balances to various department heads
- Submit RTI to HMRC and ensure payment is approved on time to HMRC.
- Maintain the Nest pension portal and update employees on pension changes and regulations.
- Submit monthly pension contributions and new employee enrolments to the Nest pension portal.
- Answer all payroll queries in a sensitive and time efficient manner
Specific qualifications required
- Experience with using Payroll packages
- Experience with hourly paid staff
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Proficient in Excel
Personal characteristics and attitude
We are looking for an individual who has good energy, works accurately and understands the nature of growth companies. They must be able to work to a time schedule due to the fact that people need to be paid on time.
Crosstown is growing and there is scope for this person to be a strong contributor in helping the directors understand the changes occurring in the payroll as well as HR stresses and challenges that may present themselves.
Crosstown is a young, dynamic company that likes to use new technology whenever possible. Our growth in the remaining months of 2018 will likely see our headcount go over 100 staff. We are looking for a smart and reliable part time member of staff to help us stay on top of our HR department and assist in managing our payroll function which we process in house. This role will fall under the guidance of the Accounts Department.