HR Assistant/HR Advisor - Part Time - Hours to Suit You!
My well established client in Essex has the need for an experienced HR Assistant or HR Advisor to join their well structured and stable team. This is a part time role and my client are considering someone on a 25/30 hour week and are flexible to what those hours will be - making this a rare and exciting opportunity to fit around you family and enjoy work/life balance!
Ideally you will have experience within a professional services firm to be considered for this position. Helen at Maxen Recruitment can tell you more about this varied role which will see you enjoying many duties such as:
- Managing internal stakeholder relationships as well as handling external supplier relationships
- Handling all recruitment
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
- Acting as the HR representative in formal meetings
- Staff conflict resolution
- Preparing and issuing HR paperwork ensuring all legal requirements are met
- General Administration
This is a stand alone role where you will enjoy autonomy to make the role your own, streamline processes and enjoy growth.
You will have experience in a similar role and enjoy working in a professional services environment.
Do not miss your opportunity to be considered for this rare, flexible, part time role - apply now or contact me.