Large Investment bank actively seeking Rejoiners (Returners) with a background in HR Projects from either Consultancy/Strategy house, Banking/ FS or Tech firms.
This is an agile business and will provide flexibility.
- Managing the successful delivery of HR projects and initiatives to support the business strategy set out in strategic people plans.
- Create and drive effective project plans and HR initiatives.
- Using effective change and project management approaches and techniques.
- Working closely with HR Business Partners, HR Advisors and specialists to help design solutions to solve business issues.
- Leveraging internal and external expertise to deliver solutions that have measurable impact for the business globally.
- Communicating and demonstrating how HR projects and activities connect the people priorities and the business goals.
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting progress, issues and risks, making recommendations to influence decisions.
- Manage a team if appropriate.
You will need:
- Experience of working in an HR environment consisting of business partnering/ relationship management with business leaders supported by shared services and centres of excellence.
- Experience in transformation/ change and/or project management roles.
- Experience of talent projects, succession planning, identifying top talent and career plans.
- Relevant project management qualifications and CIPD accreditation (desirable but not essential).
What is the Rejoin programme:
Rejoin at Resource Solutions is a programme open to experienced professionals looking to re-enter the workplace after an extended career break. We have a variety of positions at our clients who are global investment banks and financial services firms open to our Rejoiners to apply for. We ideally are looking at a gap of 2 years or more for the programme but please get in contact if your gap is slightly less.
How will we help you:
Resource Solutions are in a great position to support Rejoiners, we run the recruitment onsite for many large organisations. We have openings that will be available to you to Rejoin the workforce.
We will provide Rejoin at RS coaching modules to up-skill our Rejoiners to get them ready and confident to return to work.
Please send your CV if interested in the position.