about 18 hours ago
Have you got what it takes to succeed The following information should be read carefully by all candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to move into a new position for an expanding organisation who are looking to move their HR function in-house.
In recent years the business has more than tripled in size from an initial 30/40 staff to around 160 and is continuing to grow.
A HR Manager who has worked within a similar size business would be beneficial with experience ensuring policies and processes are in place, that staff training and development is prioritised within a happy, inclusive, high-performing culture maximising efficiency.
The successful candidate will have at least two years' experience in an HR generalist role with solid and up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation.
Experience in developing and supporting line managers is essential, underpinned by an excellent understanding of coaching and mentoring approaches to people management and of diversity and inclusion.
You will need a track record of managing a complex caseload.
The part time salary for 3 days a week will be between £20,278
- £24,193 and though there is flexibility to work from home, it is important that this individual is on-site every week for part of the working hours.
A degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related field is desirable, as is CIPD Level 5 qualification.
* Manage complex employee relations casework
* Develop, monitor and review HR policies and procedures
* Facilitate the recruitment, selection, inductions and administration for new starters, DBS checks
* Carry out new starter inductions
* Participate in the implementation of specific projects
* Oversee, update, manage and provide training on 'PeopleHR' online software
* Manage yearly appraisals
* Ensure all Job Descriptions are up to date
* Manage salary structures
* Ensuring employee records are up to date
* Check employees right to work in the UK
* Work with appropriate parties to develop a reward strategy and benefits system
* Pro-actively monitor employee wellbeing and mental health
* Ensure the organisations Framework is instilled into company culture The interview process will likely be an initial online interview, followed by an onsite meeting and a short test.
Location: Underground: Old Street (Northern Line).
They are around 15 minutes on foot from the tube station.
They are 5 minutes on foot from Haggerston.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away.
Due to the high level of applications, we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants, whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our website