Independent, international media and advertising agency seeks an exceptional HR generalist with strong operational experience to join a small, dynamic HR team as HR/ People Manager. This is a 9 month maternity cover contract and the agency is happy to consider full-time or part-time applicants.
The agency prides itself on its entrepreneurial, collaborative working culture and as HR Manager you will play a pivotal role in driving cultural initiatives, leading ad hoc projects and partnering with line managers in ensuring best practice.and that their staff receive a first class people experience.
The role entails full generalist HR support & strategy including
- coaching, supporting and mentoring managers in the application of HR policy
- supporting the HR co-ordinator with the full recruitment cycle
- managing a learning and development programme
- keeping UK policies and procedures up to date and streamlined
- maintaining, generating and analysing reports from various internal systems and portals
- overseeing compensation & benefits
You will need
- Previous HR experience at advisor or manager level, ideally gained within media or start-up/ high growth environment
- A thorough understanding of HR procedures & up to date employment legislation
- Superb communication skills and the ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to manipulate and interpret data
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Great attention to detail
The agency is hoping to hold interviews as soon as possible so please apply immediately if this sounds like you!