Fantastic opportunity for a standalone HR Manager looking for a Part-time role over 2-3 days per week paying c. £35-£40k.
The client is a small business that provides care services to vulnerable adults and children.
As standalone HR Manager you will be responsible for;
- Managing the entire HR operational function
- Managing end to end recruitment processes including issuing contracts, offer letters, on boarding, pre-employment checks etc.
- Providing expert and sound guidance and knowledge to senior leaders within the business on HR related matters
- Updating all policies and procedures to ensure full legal compliance
- Managing all ER casework including absences, grievances, disciplinaries etc.
The successful candidate will be
- CIPD qualified
- Up to date with Employment Law knowledge
- Willing to work part time over 2 or 3 days per week
- Willing to attend the office for those 2-3 days
- Have a proven track record as a HR Generalist
- Be comfortable with being in a standalone role
On offer for the successful candidate is;
- FTE salary of c. £35-£40k
- Part-time role over 2-3 days per week
- Opportunity to work as a standalone HR manager and building the HR function
Please note: Due to the large number of applications we are receiving at the minute, we will not be able to respond to each applicant individually.