A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a distribution business based in Bradford. Reporting into the Operations Director you will work in a stand-alone capacity to lead on all aspects of HR for the UK.
Some of the key areas of responsibility will include:
- Overseeing the HR processes, policies and procedures, ensuring they are legally compliant
- Working as part of the Management team, ensuring HR aligns with the wider business objectives
- Being responsible for managing the full employee lifecycle
- Leading by example - supporting Managers in establishing the culture of the business by promoting and instilling the company values
- Supporting the Operations Director with organisation design and resourcing to ensure all departments are working effectively
- Leading on recruitment and onboarding into the business
- Reviewing and identifying training and development needs, including succession planning and ongoing development of future managers
- Coaching Managers and Supervisors to address performance, conduct and absence concerns in line with company policies.
- Providing monthly reports to the Senior Management Team
- HR administration including letter writing, filing, absence management, time and attendance, expenses and invoice management for the Operations side of the business.
- Preparing the 4-weekly payroll for the third party provider
- HR generalist experience at Officer/ Advisor level as a minimum essential.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge and influence at all levels, as well as being professional and trustworthy.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.