CMA HR division is currently looking for a part-time HR Manager to join their client on a permanent basis 30 hours a week based in Eastleigh, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Operations Directors, the role will be a stand-alone role supporting all HR related matters, including administration, compliance, legislation and polices.
What will the role involve?
- Recruitment - managing all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle from start to finish;
- Employee relations - supporting the management team when needed with ER issues;
- Monthly payroll - monthly preparation for the payroll information, liaising with the finance department;
- Training and development - in line with the needs of the business and management requirements;
- HR administration - updating policies and processes and ad hoc projects.
- Applicants will be required to be CIPD level 7 qualified;
- At least 3 years' experience in a generalist role;
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the business with a can-do attitude and exceptional organisation skills.
Additional benefits and information:
- Working in an SME environment in a stand-alone role giving exposure to all aspects of HR and also ad hoc tasks within the business;
- Attractive benefits and supportive working culture.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.