HR Manager (Part Time)
Hit Apply below to send your application for consideration Ensure that your CV is up to date, and that you have read the job specs first.
21 x hours a week (3 x days a week)
No specific set days - flexible
Office based role
Based in Feltham, Middlesex
Salary £25,200 + company benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join an established legal firm, which is a leading company in the legal industry. The role will entail managing the overall HR function to assist and provide support to all of the partners and management within the firm generally.
The ideal candidate will have the following extensive experience to be successful for the role:
o Legal HR administration
o CIPD qualification is preferable
o Good level of HR management experience if CIPD is not applicable to a candidate
A day in the life of your new role will involve the following responsibilities and duties:
* Overseeing recruitment selection and on=boarding process.
* Managing the company's appraisal system and assisting with appraisal meetings.
* Ensure that the company's procedures comply with Employment Regulations.
* Managing and training fee earners and using the People's HR management system, monitoring aspects of employee's performance such as attendance and sick leave, inputting the information into People HR.
* Accessing the need for training, designing and implementing training programmes accordingly.
* Handling and assisting any disciplinary processes and formal grievances.
* Setting out and reviewing pay structures, employee's perks and benefits.
As the position of HR Manager involves dealing with people on every level, they need to have excellent interpersonal skills and should enjoy social interaction. The successful HR Manager candidate will need various prerequisite skills and qualifications including:
1. Excellent communication skills including the ability to listen and effectively verbalise ideas.
2. Strong leadership guide to the fee earners to support and motivate the staff.
3. An understanding of the key principles of employment law.
4. The ability to remain calm in stressful situations during disciplinary hearings or staff conflicts.
5. A knowledge of the relevant computer and software programmes in particular People HR.
6. Solid ethics and sound judgment are required.
If you are interested in the position a meet the requirements outlined above please apply and submit your application to , for more information ring . The closing date for applications is Wednesday 18th August.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.