A leading Construction and Project Management Specialist are looking for an experienced HR Manager to lead all aspects of HR within the business. Reporting to the MD, you will ensure a smooth and thorough process for new starters and manage any HR related queries.
Check all associated application documentation thoroughly before clicking on the apply button at the bottom of this description.
- Reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Provide first-line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers and work with Directors on reward strategy.
- Leading new starter company inductions and organising set-up of internal software and staff devices prior to start-date
- Administering financial elements such as compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way in line with DPA and GDPR.
- Managing staff training and development including booking courses and maintaining records
- Oversee performance management, appraisal processes, staff attendance & absence monitoring.
- Providing HR reports to Senior Management Teams when required
- Ideally level 5 CIPD Qualified with an HR generalist background
- Comprehensive understanding of UK employment law and best practice
- A natural problem-solver and decision-maker
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Confident user of MS Office and HR databases