The Company :
Considering making an application for this job Check all the details in this job description, and then click on Apply.
This is a very exciting opportunity with one of our long standing clients who offers genuine careers for their recruits. The business has grown significantly over the last 5 years. They have gone from strength to strength and even through the last 12 months have continued to be extremely busy. They offer a premium product which is highly regarded in the market and have built up a customer service reputation to match.
The Role :
The Human Resources Manager performs a wide range of duties to support the culture and performance of the UK business , with a focus on managing the full employee life cycle - from recruitment, to onboarding, development in the company and exit. The major areas of responsibility are, recruitment, new hire onboarding & administration, employee career development, employee relations, retention, services and HR compliance and administration, Payroll, company values, HRIS, HR processes. This position will provide support to UK employees & leadership team, acting as the first point of contact, and leader on HR related projects
- Certifications in the HR field preferred
- 5 + years of progressive human resources experience; broad knowledge of employment law, recruiting, employee relations, training, and employee development; 3 + years of experience in labor/employment relations;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and employment laws
- Possesses a high degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality
- Communicates effectively and can influence internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal communication, listening skills, critical writing and thinking skills
- Can exercise good judgment and demonstrate a diplomatic and open-minded approach
- Demonstrates commitment to Health & Safety
£25000 basic / 3 days per week
25 days holiday