Juice Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning communications agency who are seeking to recruit a part-time HR Manager to join their creative team.
This opportunity is offered on a 3 day per week basis and is fully remote. Our client truly understands that the way to get the very best work from you is to provide a welcoming, relaxed and friendly company culture. Employee wellbeing is at the heart of this, which is why they have moved to a hub-based flexible working model, where you are home-based, but can meet up with colleagues in a range of different workspaces.
We are looking for an experienced CIPD qualified HR Manager and this opportunity would suit an individual who has successfully helped a small company with big ambitions grow in the past. Or someone who has broad experience working with larger companies, who would like more ownership and a stake in a business you're passionate about.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and recommending changes to current systems and procedures
- Continuously working on improving and embedding the culture and values of the business
- Managing learning and development activities, coaching and supporting the team as necessary
- Managing a full end-to-end recruitment process
- Overseeing the onboarding and offboarding process
- Providing considered specialist HR advice and guidance to staff and managers
- Ensuring standards are followed with regards to policies, procedures and compliance
- Reviewing and preparing contracts of employment
- Overseeing all employee relations issues
- Spearheading and improving the annual performance review process
- Completing salary reviews and benchmarking
- Managing ad-hoc HR related projects
- Necessary administrative tasks associated with day-to-day HR queries and ensuring accurate payroll information is communicated
The ideal candidate will be level 7 CIPD qualified, or hold equivalent experience. You will have a proven HR generalist background at a HR Manager level. The successful candidate will have the ability to be hands-on when required, engage at a senior level with the business and execute core people strategies. You will be a confident individual who is able to think on your feet, use your experience and apply it creatively to this unique small business and implement the key HR strategies.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, and you’re looking for part time remote hours, please contact Freya at Juice Recruitment for immediate consideration!