A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HR Manager to join a growing SME based in the Bolton area.
Scroll down to find the complete details of the job offer, including experience required and associated duties and tasks.
This role is a brand new position so will evolve as the business grows, and will essentially work to establish a people function, looking at some of the following:
- Reviewing existing HR policies / processes
- Building relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Coaching managers on all area of HR, ensuring consistency and fairness
- Supporting Managers in overseeing absence and performance issues
- Organising training and development for employees
- Leading on talent attraction and retention
- Driving engagement and wellbeing within the business
- Looking at employee benefits
- Using the HR system to analyse data, identifying trends and producing reports for Managers
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR professional who wants to add value to a growing organisation that recognise the importance of their people.
Please note my client are flexible on specific days and hours of work.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.